2016 Volkswagen Beetle
Call Now For Updated 2016 Beetle Specials.
Request Your Beetle Quote!
Available Trim Levels and Options
The new 2016 Beetle features the following trim levels:
- 1.8T S: 1.8L four-cylinder engine, Bluetooth, USB port, Composition Color touchscreen sound system, automatic headlights, alloy wheels.
- 1.8T SE: App Connect, Car-Net, heated seats, customizable interior ambient lighting, rearview camera.
- 1.8T SEL: Discover Media touch-screen navigation, panoramic sunroof, keyless access with push-button start.
- 2.0T R-Line SE: 2.0L 4-cylinder engine, R-Line front and rear bumpers.
- 2.0T R-Line SEL: Premium Audio, Bi-Xenon headlights, Daytime Running Lights.
2016 Volkswagen Beetle Dealer serving San Diego
The 2016 Volkswagen Beetle backs its familiar hatchback exterior with a comfortable interior. Even in the base trim, breeze-to-clean cloth covers seats that, in front, can be manually adjusted in six different ways. For access to the rear, these front seats easily move forward. For additional carrying capacity, the rear seat folds in a 50/50 split. Keeping the air fresh is air conditioning with a pollen filter. You can lock and unlock doors, release the trunk, or sound the alarm with the two radio-frequency remote transmitter key fobs. Two engines can power your ride. The 170-horsepower 1.8-liter turbocharged four-cylinder provides an EPA-estimated 34 MPG on the highway and 25 MPG in the city with the standard six-speed automatic transmission. The 2.0-liter four-cylinder ups the horsepower to 210 while achieving an EPA-estimated 34 highway MPG and 23 city MPG.
If you're in San Diego and car shopping, visit Herman Cook Volkswagen in Encinitas to test drive a 2016 Volkswagen Beetle today.
To maximize the throb of your audio system, mount the 5-channel class AB amp with the integrated digital sound processor in the spare tire wheel well of your 2016 Volkswagen Beetle. Customize it to take advantage of your car's configuration.
Turn heads in your 2016 Volkswagen Beetle with such exterior colors as Habanero Orange Metallic, Tornado Red, or Silk Blue Metallic. The rear spoiler increases both aerodynamics and downforce while injecting sporty style. You'll be welcomed by the automatic glow of your headlights when you come near and unlock the door.