2016 Volkswagen Passat
Call Now For Updated 2016 Passat Specials.
Request Your Passat Quote!
Available Trim Levels and Options
The new 2016 Passat includes the following trim levels:
- 1.8T S: Composition Color touchscreen sound system, automatic headlights, 16- inch Carolina wheels.
- 1.8T SE: Sunroof, V-Tex leatherette seating, 17-inch Knoxville wheels.
- 1.8T SE w/Technology: Discover Media touchscreen navigation, hands-free Easy Open trunk
- 1.8T SE: Leather seating, Fender® Premium Audio System, 18-inch Chattanooga wheels
- 1.8T SEL Premium: Remote start, Park Assist, Android Auto™
- V6 1.8T SEL Premium: A 6-speed DSG® automatic transmission, Blind Spot Monitor
2016 Volkswagen Passat Dealer serving San Diego
The 2016 Volkswagen Passat is a midsize sedan that offers fuel savings or high performance, depending on your engine choice. With 170 horsepower and 184 lb.-ft. of torque, the 1.8-liter Turbo Stratified Injection I4 reaches an EPA-estimated 38 MPG on the highway and 25 MPG in the city with the six-speed automatic transmission. If you prefer 280 horsepower and 258 lb.-ft. of torque, opt for the 3.6-liter Fuel Stratified Injection V6 with performance at 28 MPG on the highway and 20 MPG in the city with the automatic. To emphasize the sporty look sleek lines meet at the hood and front grille, where available LED headlights brighten the path ahead. In the rear, LED taillights attract attention with their angular lines.
So if you are shopping for a 2016 Volkswagen Passat in San Diego then visit Herman Cook Volkswagen in Encinitas to test drive one today.
In the 2016 Volkswagen Passat, you can easily access apps on a connected smartphone through the dashboard screen when you opt for VW Car-Net® App-Connect, which utilizes Apple CarPlay™, Android Auto™, or MirrorLink®. Get comfortable with separate temperature settings between you and the front passenger through the Climatronic® dual-zone climate control.
Through a bevy of sensors, the 2016 Volkswagen Passat keeps its distance from the car in front when you activate Adaptive Cruise Control. If the traffic slows down, your sedan automatically slows down as well. When you need to change lanes, the Blind Spot Monitor tells you if any vehicles are approaching your sides.