2017 Volkswagen Passat
Call Now For Updated 2017 Passat Specials.
Request Your Passat Quote!
Available Trim Levels and Options
The new 2017 Passat includes the following trim levels:
- S: 1.8L Turbo, dual-zone climate control, Composition Color touchscreen sound system.
- SE: Sunroof, keyless access with push-button start, Blind Spot Monitor.
- SE with Technology: Full LED headlights, hands-free Easy Open trunk, Discover Media touchscreen navigation.
- SEL Premium: Fender® Premium Audio System, eight-way power front seats.
- R-Line: Salvador 19-inch wheels, R-Line front, and rear bumpers.
- V6 SE with Technology: 3.6L V6, automatic transmission, LED headlights.
- V6 SEL Premium: Rear camera, Bi-xenon headlights, leather seating surfaces.
2017 Volkswagen Passat Dealer serving San Diego
The 2017 Volkswagen Passat stands out as a family fun-mobile. There is enough room for all the family in this midsize five-seat vehicle. Or you can carry enough equipment for the school team if you fold down the 60/40 split rear seats. The driver can still relax in the eight-way power adjustable seat. Two engines get you to the school dance or through errands around town. The 1.8L Turbo gets a highway EPA- estimated 34 MPG, or 23 MPG in the city. Performance achieves 170 horsepower and 184 lb.-ft. of torque with premium fuel. When you need more energy from Premium fuel, the available 3.6L V6 provides 280 horsepower and 258 lb.-ft. of torque. Its EPA-estimated fuel economy reaches 28 MPG on the highway and 20 MPG in the city.
Want to see how your San Diego brood enjoys the 2017 Volkswagen Passat? Take everyone along for a test drive today at Herman Cook Volkswagen in Encinitas.
With VW Car-Net App-Connect you can use the touchscreen of the 2017 Volkswagen Passat to access select apps from your compatible smartphone. Speak your commands to connect with your contacts or listen to music from your favorite entertainment apps.
Safety features on the 2017 Volkswagen Passat include a rigid safety cage to guard passengers in an accident and Forward Collision Warning that warns you of potential impacts with the car ahead. Autonomous Emergency Braking that helps stop the vehicle.